This Privacy Statement governs Personal Information we collect from our customers and online users (“you”), as well as information we automatically collect from your online visits (e.g. data collected via cookies).
For the purposes of this Privacy Statement, “Business partner” means any subcontractor, vendor or other entity with whom we have an ongoing business relationship to provide products, services or information. “Personal Information” means information that identifies you, such as your name, telephone number and email address.
How We Use Personal Information
Reservoir Group uses your Personal Information to:
• Deliver the services and support or carry out the transactions you have requested;
• Send communications to you, such as product safety information, your transaction status including order confirmations, information about particular Reservoir Group programs in which you have chosen to participate, information about products and services available from Reservoir Group and its subsidiaries, promotional offers and surveys;
• Facilitate communications from Reservoir Group Business Partners;
• Customize, analyze and improve our products, services (including the content and advertisements on our website), technologies, communications and relationship with you;
• Enforce our conditions of sale, website terms and/or separate contracts (if applicable) with you;
• Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
• Protect the security or integrity of our website(s), our business(es), or our products or services; or
• Otherwise, as disclosed to you at the point of collection.
Personal Information collected may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Reservoir Group or its subsidiaries or Business Partners maintain facilities.