The Internal Coiled Tubing Reamer is designed to remove the weld bead (flashing) and improve the surface finish on the internal wall of the Coiled Tubing.
This provides a smooth surface which allows the O-Rings on an Internal Coiled Tubing Connector to seal.
The tool can be fitted with a range of different cutter reamers and bushes to accommodate various Coiled Tubing ODs and wall thicknesses. The bevel cutter provides a lead-in for the connector and helps prevent damage to the O-Ring seals.
It is a simple, hand-operated tool which requires minimal training.
- Sturdy Construction
- Machines a High-Quality Finish on the Coiled Tubing ID
- Hardened Reaming and Bevel Inserts to Ensure Long Service Life
- Simple to Adjust to Suit Multiple Coiled Tubing ODs & Wall Thicknesses
- Bevel Cutter Available to Add Lead-In on Coiled Tubing ID to Prevent Damage to O-Rings
- Other Sizes Available Upon Request
- 1-1/4” Coiled Tubing Conversion Kit Available for 3-1/4” OD Version