The Double-Flapper Check Valves provide the primary internal well control barrier within the Coiled Tubing Bottom Hole Assembly (BHA) during “live” well intervention operations.
The Check Valves prevent the wellbore fluid and pressure from entering the Coiled Tubing string while allowing for unrestricted flow through the tool string.
The flapper valves are spring-loaded in the normally closed position but will open fully during circulation to provide a large internal Through-Bore passage of drop-balls. The tool can also be supplied with the valves in the normally open position.
The two flapper cartridges are easily removable for quick and easy inspection and redress. A high performance elastomeric seal is used within each flapper cartridge for improved sealing performance and reliability. The dual flapper design provides full redundancy for increased safety.
- Simple, Robust Construction
- Large, Uninterrupted Through-Bore
- Dual Barrier Design for Increased Safety
- Removable Cartridges for Easy Redress
- Standard & H2S Service Versions Available
- High Pressure & High Temperature Options Available