The Reservoir Group Raptor Mill is designed to remove scale including Barium Sulphate scale, cement and other debris contained in the well bore.
The tools’ sturdy construction and aggressive cutting inserts ensure high material removal rates therefore minimising milling times. The design allows for a small contact area which results in low torque consumption to reduce stalling of the motor.
The Raptor Mill can be manufactured in various sizes. Tapered noses also available.
- Wear-Protection From Stabilisation Pads
- Optional QuickTIP™ Hard-Facing is Available on Stabilisation Pads
- High Number of Flow Holes for Optimal Debris Flushing
- Can be Ran on Coiled Tubing & Jointed Pipe
- Field-Proven on Barium Sulphate Scale Milling